- SDI Optical Transceiver
- Audio Optical Transceiver
- SDI Converter
- SDI Distribution Amplifier
- 4U Rack Mounting Chassis
- REOP Ethernet to Multi-E1 Converter — raycom Technology Development Co., Ltd.
- RB-MO E1 Optical Modem — raycom Technology Development Co., Ltd.
- RB002 Compact Gigabit Ethernet Aggregator ... raycom Technology Development Co., Ltd.
- RB003 Ethernet to Multi-E1 Converter — raycom Technology Development Co., Ltd.
- RB004 Ethernet to E1 Converter — raycom Technology Development Co., Ltd.
REOP Ethernet to Multi-E1 converter (REOP)
REOP is the IP over TDM converter, which supports the conversion from MAC frames to 1 – 16 E1 lines. The maximum bit rate is 31.68Mbps (16E1 lines). With different LAN card, E1 card and power card, it can meet various requirements. It not only provides alarms and status of the E1 line and Ethernet interface together with advanced management functions, such as, throughput statistic of the Ethernet, but also supports the Unification Network Management via SNMP and CLI commands.
Compliant to international standards, the device can communicate with products from other manufacturers adopting the same standards.
- E1 interface
- Supports automatic removal and recovery of E1 channels that used for carrying payload. The E1 channels that have urgent alarm, such as LOS and LOF, or the Bit Error Rate (BER) exceeds 1E-6, are removed automatically, and during this period, some Ethernet packets may be lost; It will be resumed when the fault dismisses .
- Supports the embedded E1 BER Tester function, to detect any E1 channel of 16 channels. When the embedded E1 BER Tester is used via CLI command, the particular E1 channel on testing mode can not convey E1 service, while the other E1 channels are not affected by the BER test.
- The differential delay between any two of the 16 E1 can be up to 220ms; when the factual differential delay exceeds 220ms, alarm is generated and Ethernet is cut off.
- Jitter tolerance and jitter transfer characteristic compliant to ITU-T G.823.
- Ethernet interface
- Provides up to 4 shared Ethernet interfaces.
- 1024 MAC address table and 5-minute aging time.
- Accepts frames with length between 64 and 1916 bytes (otherwise filtering).
- VLAN function based on tags compliant to IEEE 802.1Q.
- VLAN table capacity is 16 items
- Throughout statistic of the Ethernet packets based on port, such as error packets.
- Configurable pause flow control .
- Optional optical Ethernet interface compliant to IEEE 802.3u 100BASE-FX standard (can communicate with remote optical transceiver) and electrical Ethernet interface compliant to IEEE 802.3u 100 BASE-TX standard.
- Management interface
- CLI command via serial RS232 port and telnet.
- REOP network management platform based on SNMP(V1 and V2C).
- Timing mode
- Optional local timing mode and tracing E1 line (set by CLI Command).
- The source of tracing E1 line can be switched according to the signal quality. For instance, the system is set as tracing the first E1 link, when some malfunction occurs to it (i.e., urgent alarm LOS/AIS/LOF/LOMF or the signal is looped back), the system will automatically change to tracing the second E1 link; when the fault disappear, the system will be re-tracing the first E1 link.
GFP-F encapsulation recommendation G.7041.
Virtual concatenation(VCAT) and Link Capacity Adjustment Scheme (LCAS) recommendation G.7042.
Ethernet to nxE1 mapping recommendation G.7043.
Ethernet to single E1 mapping recommendation G.8040.
- Bandwidth is increased without damaging the Ethernet data, and can be decreased hitlessly through management.
- The E1s in the local and remote sides can be arranged arbitrarily, such as, the remote E1 port 1 can communicate with local E1 port 3.
- Supports bandwidth unbalanced usage – when some E1s cannot work properly (i.e. the bandwidth of the sending and receiving can be 5E1 and 3E1 respectively ).
- Provides the E1 connection-ship between local and remote system (accessed via CLI command).
- E1 tributary signal loopback automatic detect and cut off; when some E1 signal is detected as looped back, it will be not employed for carrying payload temporarily, and when the loopback is
- broken, this E1 will resume to be used.
- Remote/local E1 loopback function will be convenient for E1 line(transmission system included) testing .
- Complete alarm which is selectable to be shown between local and remote.
- Single-board design with small dimension, 1 U high and low power consumption.
Figure 3-1 illustrates a typical application (point-to-point). With REOP system, the Ethernet is transferred by 16E1. The REOP complies with international standard so that it can communicate with similar products from other manufacturers.
Figure 1 REOP application diagram
Figure 3-2 illustrates a star-type topology application. RS7000 is used in the central office.